Thursday, January 7, 2010

Ways to Spend Your Time...

All right, I'm addressing all Form 5s of 2009, my ex-schoolmates and well, anyone who actually takes the time to read this and don't know what to do with their time... Well, as you know most of us have plenty of free time on our hands excluding those who already started college... So, if you're a little like me, you'll be bored out of your minds unless you're like some of my friends who takes pleasure in participating in online games for mind numbing hours on the computer every day (no insult, if you're reading this guys... It's just an example...).... So, I've decided to come out with a few ideas that you can try out if you desperately trying to pass your time or simply want a little adventure...

The LIST:
1.)If you're into thrills and outdoor activities, you can try going for 'Skytrex'
which is located in Shah Alam... It's a obstacle course suspended some 17 to 22
meters of the ground... Yes, that high! Get this, it's suspended in the air! So,
it'll actually feel as if you're surrounded by nature... This obstacle course
takes overcoming your fears to a whole new level... I would know seeing as I did
it already! Haha... If you wanna know more, just visit the website...


2.) Pick up a book and READ!!! That way, you not only learn new stuff but improving
your imagination which would be totally helpful in the future...

3.) You could go on trips to nearby places such as Port Dickson and hold
Go-Kart races with your friends in the circuit...

4.) Take a drive to the beach to unwind... There's one in Malacca, Penang and even
Port Dickson... So, don't even think of saying that there's no beaches nearby...

5.) If you don't mind the sea, you could participate in some water sports such as
water skiing, jet skiing, para sailing and loads more... There's a place in
Malacca that I went to with my cousins... It's located in Malacca..

You guys DON'T have to do what I listed, after all they're just suggestions... But in other words, GO WILD and do something FUN, EXCITING and STOP doing things that does you NO good... Okay, I've gotta go...

No comments: