Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas songs....

If you're not in the Christmas mood yet, maybe I could offer some assistance by putting that Christmas spirit back in you.... Hmm.... Music as some say is like food to one's soul, if that is the case, then I say, MUSIC is the answer to getting you in the spirit.... Haha.... Here are a couple of Christmas songs to cheer you up and get you feeling jolly and well for this up coming Christmas.... .... Enjoy.... HO HO HO!!!

NSYNC- Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday...



Varsity Fanclub- It's Christmas Again....



NLT- Silent Night...



One Call- Winter Wonderland...



Menudo- This Christmas....



Backstreet Boys- Christmas Time....



98 Degrees- Christmas Wish...



JYP entertainment- This Christmas.... (This is for the Korea people out there....)



Britney Spears- My Only Wish This Year....



Christina Aguilera- Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas....



Stacie Orrico- O Holy Night....



That's about it for now.... There are a lot of great songs out there.... The ones I listed above are a few of my favourites.... I'm sorry if it seems bias but hey, a little suggestion can't hurt.... I hope you had a good time listening to those songs.... And hopefully, not only did the songs give you a great time but put you in the mood for Christmas as well.... Stay safe and happy.... May God bless... ^^

No comments: