Sunday, January 9, 2011

A Week into 2011...

It's been precisely 9 days since the beginning of the year 2011.... Well, that is what my calender is telling me.... I'm sorry if it isn't the same day for you.... Anyway, back to the main topic.... I've been surfing the net randomly and if you've read my older post from the previous year, you'll probably notice my slight obsession with Korean music.... But hey, who isn't? They have catchy, upbeat songs and.... Opps.... There I go off rambling about something else again.... Hehe.... Sorry.... ^^
Okay, so if you are a big Korean fan like I am, you would have probably noticed that the Korean artists are really out doing themselves.... I mean I'm not complaining.... Don't get me wrong.... I love the fact that they have new songs but doesn't it just amazes you at how much they put into releasing one album after another.... And to think that it's only the beginning of the year.... Their effort is really outstanding.... Well, since I'm really bad at keeping this blog updated especially with the latest KPop stuff, I'll just put a little here and there to keep you guys happy.... Enjoy....

MBLAQ- Cry MV




TVXQ- Why






Secret- Shy Boy





JOO- Bad Guy (ft Chansung of 2PM)



No comments: