Monday, March 28, 2011

Sneakers VS Heels...

~SNEAKERS~
~HEELS~

It's probably one of the things women take a really long time deciding on... Sneakers or Heels???Some would say that, 'Oh! Heels are so comfortable...' Well, in my opinion, they aren't... I mean to me, sneakers would always be the best choice... It's sensible, comfortable and practical for almost all activities both indoors and outdoors (unless it's a formal event)... Heels on the other hand are more uncomfortable and formal... Whenever I'm given a choice, I would pick sneakers over any brand of heels... But it's not that I'm implying that heels are bad... I mean they are to me... However, there are other people out there who would probably beg to differ.... Heels could be what sneakers are to me to those people... Here are some of the reasons why I don't really wear heels unless absolutely necessary...

1.) I tend to walk like a PENGUIN... (I kid you not... I'm dead serious... Haha) I mean penguins are ADORABLE but me in heels... Not so much...

2.) I am so unstable sometimes that I could just fall... And no, I don't even need anyone to lay a finger on me to topple over like the lady in pink in the picture above...
3.) It may be normal heels and not like that one above this but I may as well be wearing that from the way I feel... Hehe....


Finally, before I end up doing that to a pair of heels, I think it's safe to say that I'm going to keep a good distance away from it unless I really, REALLY have to... I know it takes time to get used to wearing heels but for now, I think I'm going to stick to my good old sneakers... ^^




No comments: