Sunday, June 26, 2011

I don't like them.. xD

Okay, so here's a scene between a person who claims that she doesn't like an artist but seems to be a fan...

Girl 1: I just love Wonder Girls... Don't you?
Girl 2: Nope... I don't...
Girl 1: Why not? Their music is so nice...
Girl 2: I don't know... I just don't, okay?
Girl 1: Fine... But you don't mind if I listen to them, right?
Girl 2: Not at all... Go ahead...

~'Nobody' starts playing~

Girl 2: I want nobody, nobody but you... (dances a little), I want nobody, nobody but you...

~Girl 1 turns off her stereo and looks at girl 2 curiously~

Girl 1: I thought you didn't like Wonder Girls?
Girl 2: I don't...
Girl 1: But you knew the words and you were singing along...
Girl 2: I did what? No, I didn't...
Girl 1: Yes, you did... I heard you...
Girl 2: No, I didn't... Are you sure you're okay?
Girl 1: But... But you were even dancing along...
Girl 2: No, I wasn't...

~Girl 1 sighs heavily then puts on 'Tell Me'~

Girl 2: Tell me, Tell me...

~Girl 1 turns off the stereo again~

Girl 1: You did it again! I saw you...
Girl 2: Did what?
Girl 1: You were singing along to the song...
Girl 2: No, I wasn't...
Girl 1: Yes, you were... You like Wonder Girls don't you?
Girl 2: No, I don't... I already told you that I don't...
Girl 1: Stop lying...
Girl 2: I'm not...

~Girl 1 stomps off in fustration while Girl 2 hums the melody to 'So Hot' by Wonder Girls~

No comments: