Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hey!!!

Okay, so you guys must be wondering what I'm up to changing the look of my blog and stuff... Well, to be honest I have no idea... It just sounded FUN!!! But let me tell you that it's a tedious job so I'm not going to change it too often... It gets boring after a while... You get my point?! So don't expect me to keep modifying my blog because it gets stone-cold boring... Anyway, I think I'm not as active here in my own blog anymore... Ever since my friends and I made up a blog, I just seem to update there often... But don't worry, I'll make sure I'll be updating this blog as well for me and of course... YOU GUYS!!! Who I must say totally ROCK for keeping up with my boring, sometimes whacky, sometimes insane post... Hehe.... THANKS SO MUCH!!! I really appreciate it!!! But do check out the blog I was talking about... It's really active because we have like 6 writers... Haha... Rock ON!!!

No comments: