Thursday, September 3, 2009

A song?

Tell me what you think:

Verse 1:
It's getting cold,
I can hardly breathe,
I feel so alone in this crazy world,
Now tell me, baby,
Do I ever cross your mind,
Now that we're so done...

Chorus:
I still can't believe,
It sounds so insane,
I can barely take it,
It's slowly killing me,
From the inside out,
I know I can't deny,
So why try,
When I know that I can't let you go,

Verse 2:
My heart starts racing,
Everytime that I see you,
I can deny it but you know that it's true,
So tell me, baby,
Why do we play this game,
When it's obvious that you still care... Oh...

Bridge:
Why don't we call it quits,
And just reunite,
Why don't you wanna come back me,
When it obvious,
That you and I were meant to be... Oh yeah...

So? How was it? I thought it was all right but I'm not sure... Haha...

No comments: