Monday, April 18, 2011

Oops... I Did It AGAIN!

So, if something happens to you once, you would think that you'll learn from your mistakes and stop repeating it ever again... Well, that's what I thought...

But little did I know that I was wrong...

My problem may seem somewhat small in comparison to worse things i.e. bullying... But I guess my problem can be considered bad on several levels... Okay, here goes... I CAN'T say NO... I'm dead serious... Go ahead and laugh if you must, but I kid you not...

Every time someone asks me to do them a favour, I just can't seem seem to say no... Why? I don't even know... I mean I thought my hesitation would be hint enough... But it just seems like these people can't see my reluctance... Or maybe they do but they're just pretending that they can't... *sigh... I know its bad... Especially when I have my own stuff to do... Why is it so hard to utter that one word then? Well, I have to try and shake it off before it gets worse...

No comments: