Tuesday, April 1, 2008

10 Things I Want Fulfilled... As soon as possible before it's too late...

1.) Meet more cool people... Like my friends...
2.) See a shooting star through a telescope...
3.) Get better grades... Definitely...
4.) Learn to ice skate better...
5.) Travel to other countries... Wow...
6.) Rock climbing... It's been delayed to many times... sigh...
7.) Taking up archery again... It's definitely been ages since I've done that...
8.) World Peace... That is a MUST!!! Can't people see all the wrongs they are doing by having war...
9.) To act a little better... Hey, I didn't get a part in the drama because I was so called to good... HeX2...
10.) To accomplish all of the above... Peace!!! Keep Chilling!!!

2 comments:

- Lifes Good - said...

Aww.. What about getting a life partner ;)

..j/k

Love, Mel =3

nicky-san said...

@ mizu

you're getting more and more desperate, aren't you?