Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A little word of advice...

Hey, did you ever tell someone about your plans and they just laugh it of as if it's like a joke?! Then, they tell you to quite messing around and get back to your senses or they'll just call you names... Well, it's sad isn't it... I mean the way they act makes you think that you are not capable but you are and you know it... So really I don't think you should bother at all what they think you know anything is possible... So why turn it down before you've tried it... I guess what I'm trying to get is pay no mind to non believers who only want to bring you down... Even though, it may seem like they're are succeeding at times try not to let it show that they've gotten to you... Play it cool... Eventually, they'll get bored of trying to pull you down and move on... Which is fantastic...

1 comment:

nicky-san said...

Wow, i'm surprised someone pissed you off....do tell me who it is? (or is it me...since i laughed abit at your aspirasi plans)