Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Love Me For Me... Why Being Yourself Is So Very Important...

Don't you ever get the feeling that people might only like you for someone that you always pretend to be?! Doesn't it make you want to scream?! I mean there are plenty of people out there who hide who they really are deep inside just to be accepted or just so that they'll fit in... You might think it's weird but what if it were true and that person was none other than you, wouldn't you do the same?!! You know what's worst, you letting someone else mold you, you let them decide what type of person you want to be... I mean everyone's special no matter who they are and where they are... So instead of letting people control you why not try to go with the flow and learn who you're truly meant to be... If you let others control you too much they might as well just take your place, right?!

Your parents might sometimes seem to you as if they were trying to destroy your life but actually they're doing what they think is right... So if they ever try to help do let them in once in a while... It actually helps to have understanding parents around... So if you really are playing a role I suggest you drop it and try to be yourself for once because being yourself is actually a great step to getting accepted by anyone especially new friends... I know this because I've made many friends who not only accept me as I am but who don't ever try and change me... Well, unless I am doing something really wrong but they'll tell it to my face not to my back which I truly appreciate...

So don't play a role, try being you for once... Do things that you want to do and not what others force you to do... This way you can get comfortable knowing yourself and appreciate the fact that you're you... This might sound totally fake but don't brush it away until you've tried it...

No comments: