Thursday, May 21, 2009

Adam Lambert vs Kris Allen!!!


The results came out yesterday & I was sort of shocked when I heard it...KRIS ALLEN IS THE WINNER OF AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 8!!! 'Cause for one thing Adam Lambert has been said to be a better singer compared to Kris... But I have to say that even though I was 100 percent with Adam Lambert, Kris Allen is also an amazing singer... Oh, what am I saying?! They're both great... They bring different varieties in their music that keeps us (the audience & fans) both guessing and entertained...

The results came out live between 8a.m. to 10a.m. yesterday, while I was still in school... The curiosity was slowly building up in me as I took my maths exam (yes, I know I was suppose to be concentrating...)... Anyway, as soon as the exam ended, I talked to friend, Alex and found out that his mum was watching the show as we speak... So I suggested that he called her to find out because we really wanted to know... (Alex: Kris IS sure to win! Me: No way! I want Adam to win!)... When he called his mum and got the results I was sitting in my classroom casually going through my notes before the exam (so I wasn't there to scream in mock anger)... Anyway, my friend dashed to my class with the results and (literally) shouted it at me... (Alex: KRIS ALLEN WON!!! Me: What???!!! No way!!! I can't believe it! Alex:You better believe it!!!)

I went on twitter yesterday and found a video interview of Adam Lambert after the results... Well, I'll have to say that he took it better than I did (and he's the one who's performing...)... Oh, and there's also news that Danny Gokey is currently working on releasing an album... Oh, I can't wait... I hope Adam & Kris would each release one too...

2 comments:

- Lifes Good - said...

Haha~! Yeah, Alex, Suk Yen and I were "fighting" Adam VS Kris in class too xD Suk Yen and I were on Kris' side, and Alex went Lambert! Much lolz.. Relink my blog, pwease? Thanks! ^^

Anonymous said...

yeah, i just watched the rerun of the finale show and obviously Adam beat Keris hands(and balls) down. theres no denying it. adam has better showmanship, has more girls for his fanbase (Keris has old people cheering on for him) and is openly gay! ok, thats not one o the reasons. the point is, id prefer to vote for someone with mascara-coated fagballs compared to one who doesnt even own a pair.