Thursday, May 14, 2009

Pressure?!

I don't think I'm alone when I say I'm feeling extremely stressed right now... Am I able to do this? Will I get it? All these questions are rolling in my mind like some sort of tidal wave... Oh dear!!! What am I to do? I can't seem to tell anyone because... Guess what? They're all under stress as well... I feel so alone even when it's clear that I'm not... I just wish life in Malaysia was NOT so stressful... People in England were so cool... I wonder what great change has occurred since I was last there... It's been 5 nearing 6 years in October this year... I really would love to return there but I think I'm gonna miss Malaysia a great deal now as all my beloved FRIENDS are here... Hmm... Who knows I might or might not return there someday... However, until then I've gotta FOCUS!!! On my erm... examination... >gulp< SPM!!! Oh wow!!! That was majorly scary!!!

No comments: