Thursday, May 14, 2009

New friends!!!

I know I've bragged too much for today... But hey, I hardly ever update my blog so I'm just doing this in advance... HeX2... Anyway, straight to the point... I wanted to tell about some extremely (& majorly) cool people I've met in January but got a chance to know them much better now... They're actually in my tuition center... They're amazing & I think you would agree if you ever meet them... They're really friendly, welcoming & well...nice... I haven't really gotten to know all of them but the ones I've met are cool... Besides that, they sure know how to crack up the crowd when gts a little too serious... There are three girls I've met... Taksha, Karthiga & Thenmoli... They all have something different to show... Like Taksah is so hilarious at times it gets hard NOT to laugh... (Man, can that girl crack a joke!!!) Then, there's Karthiga who is also quite funny at times... But she's sweet too... Thenmoli IS a pure genius!!! Actually ALL three of them are!!! Then, the guys I've gotten to know are Haiqal, James, Lum Chee Meng & Fazarul (is it the correct spelling?) They're also quite amazing... Fazarul & sometimes Haiqal too... are always doing crazy stuff to keep things more chilled when we all get a little serious... Wait a minute... ALL the four guys listed above do that... Whoops!!! Anyway, through Karthiga, I've got a chance to meet a really talented guy... He really IS creative... His drawings are undeniably AWESOME!!! I know that because I had a little contests with him & discovered that he's GOOD at what he does... So I've decided to take my place humbly... HeX2... Oh well, maybe I'll be able to get some help from him when I'm designing cards... Lol... All right, I've got to go now... Fare thee well... or however they say it in acting!!! Adios...

No comments: