Saturday, May 30, 2009

Secret Love?!

Hey, read this story it's kind of interesting... All right, it's about two of my friends who I hold quite close to heart... They met not too long ago... The guy is extremely cool, laid back & sweet kind of person... Whereas, the girl is kind, nice and just super cool... They're both equally awesome!!! Anyways, they started talking about little things like school and stuff through the phone and got to know each other much better... Now, they both really, really like one another but they've decided to take it slow... Yea!!! You should really see them, they're so SWEET!!! But it's sort of discreet as they want to keep a low profile... So I can't tell you who they are... But I can say something and that is, if you're from my school you would not know them... Haha... They're not from any of our usual crowd... However, if you guys are reading this, I want to say that I'm totally behind you!!!

2 comments:

Melanie. K said...

ohh i wonder who???haha

- Lifes Good - said...

Ah! I wonder who too ... *whistles*