Friday, May 22, 2009

Being hooked on NLT!!!


Oh dear! I have a major problem! I think I'm totally hooked on NLT (Not Like That)... I mean I know they're sort of a last year's all the rage band but I'm still hooked on them or rather their music... It's just so good... How are people able to write music and lyrics at the same time? I mean I've come up with a little something myself but I can't seem to play it on any instrument so far... I might need some help for that... HaX2... Anyway, moving on... I hope I can get over them soon or maybe being hooked on them isn't such a bad thing... I could use their music as a sort of inspiration... Yep, that's a good idea... Now, just to practice what I preach... HaX2... Now, that's the challenge for me... To actually follow my plan and not procrastinate or modify it along the way... Wish me luck!!!

No comments: