Saturday, May 30, 2009

FIRIM...


Have you ever heard of FIRIM? Well, if you haven't then I'll fill you in a little about it... It's located in Kepong & it's actually a reserved forest... It's expended since I was last there but I'll quite certain that it's still the same (more or less)... Anyway, I went there some time back with my family & cousins... It was really quite exciting & fun... Well, if you like hiking, climbing & bugs... Oh & of course, if you REALLY love nature... There's a waterfall there along with a canopy walk & if you're really interested get this... There's also a jungle trail instead of the same old boring steps... I mean there are steps but the jungle trail is more for people who want a bit of thrill because the trail is not really that challenging... Haha... Anyways, the water from the waterfall is quite refreshing... I know because I was walking in & out of it... I was busy splashing my sister... Yes, I know I sound a little cruel but I couldn't resist!!! Lol...

No comments: