Thursday, May 14, 2009

Ice Skating Lessons....

Here's the story... During the long school holiday, my dad decided that we (my sister, two friends and I) could take part in some ice skating lessons. The lessons takes place in Sunway Pyramid (Yes, the shopping mall...) for 5 lessons... The first class was really interesting as I finally managed to fight some of the demons (literally) on the ice.... Anyways, the lessons have passed a long time ago since December actually... Guess what?! I went skating again in January with my cousins and felt more confident!!! Awesome!!! I felt so happy that I couldn't even stop smiling.... Seriously, I was grinning like... I don't know... An insane person... Radical!!! I know!!! I didn't stop even when I nearly fell down a couple of times... HaX2... Anyways, I have two AMAZING friends to thank... Oh & my sis too... They really pushed me to my limits by making it extremely funny and awesome... Btw, they were such quick learners that I started pushing myself to try & catch up... Anyway, it been ages since I last stepped on the ice... So I'm keeping my fingers crossed in hope that my fears won't slowly creep back... HaX2...

No comments: